Saturday 21 February 2009

Oh sunny day...


Finally! Blue sky. I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to see a perfectly blue sky after... well, I can't even remember the last time. What a lovely Saturday. The high today is 12 C (54F)... that is so warm, i can't even tell you. It's like paradise.
Unfortunately there is too much work to be done to enjoy it very much. I went into the library first thing this morning and worked for a few hours. Then met up with some friends for a coffee. Fred was off rowing early this morning... and is now home cooking up a lovely salad for a late lunch. Have officially written 1,200 words of my dissertation - which was quite the achievement yesterday. Was so happy with one of my paragraphs I could not decide whether I should cry or jump up and dance... I decided neither was probably appropriate in the Rad Cam. So I just stayed seated and tried to remain silent. I've got another 8,000 to go... I will keep you all posted on the progress.
Anyway, here are a few photos from this past week...

Dinner out with the girls.


Getting excited about the bake sale!

All the goodies that we made (I made the white chocolate cookies at the bottom right).


Debating society hoodies! Designed by me! The label will be bigger on the finished product.

My empty latte.

No comments: