2. It was pouring it down... so when I got to the bus station I was sopping, yes sopping, wet. Shoes: soaking. Jeans: soaking. Jacket: soaking. Head? Managed to survive because I've devised a way to fit my hood under my helmet and this keeps my face/hair pretty dry. Bag? I managed to fit it into a plastic m&s carrier bag so it also remained pretty dry.
3. Tea. Ah... warm tea on the bus and the very last coffee cake muffin. (This was a happy moment)
4. In the library at 9:30am - it was pretty empty, and this was a nice change.
5. 11am: Dilemmas of Equality lecture on redistribution or recognition.... with an extra hot vanilla latte.
6. Yesss... I broke my '1 starbucks a week rule'.
6a. I thought it was necessary considering my checkered morning.
6b. Checkered in that I am stuck wearing seriously wet converse ALL day.
7. 1pm: back in the library (which is now full to the brim).
8. Experienced difficulty finding an outlet socket that works (whyyyy don't hardly any of them work?!?) I've had to position my diary against it so that it is at just the right angle to let the power seep through.
9. Found out a friend has bought a spare copy of Glamour, which I am going to get - which means I can work around my 'no purchasing fashion magazines until christmas break' rule.
10. Avoided doing any real work by making a list of all the things I've done so far today...