Tuesday 21 July 2009

Curls

I tried out some rollers on my hair last night. The kind you put your hair in and sleep with (or blow dry your hair with them in) and this is what happened. I felt like I was chaneling a bit of a by-gone era, like maybe I should have some red lipstick and be trying to fight for my rights to vote... or something. I don't quite know, but it didn't feel very me. I think it actually looks better in the photos then it did in real life. But I had to cycle to work in the rain so it really looked a mess once I got to work. Oh well, I took some photos so you can tell me what you think. I am going to try it again soon, maybe this time will blow dry my hair with the rollers in and see what happens. My mom actually got them for me when I was in London though, so thanks mom!






4 comments:

The Bannon Clan said...

I think you might just be able to pull it off. . .you need a cute little skirt.

meppalmer said...

Love it!! Sorry the girls at work didn't see it before the rain go to it. Then you would know how cute you really look with them. You will have to try it again :)

Team Inglis said...

i like it. WIth your brogues, skinny jeans, white tshirt, waistcoat, and red lipstick would look pretty retro. Perhaps even a scarf in your hair like the women in the WWII motivational posters

the style crusader said...

fred, you are totally my style coordinator. thanks for all the comments!