Saturday 10 April 2010

here comes the sun...


spring has officially sprung in england. it's unlikely to last long... but today we decided we'd better enjoy it while we can. we headed off to the university parks to soak up some sun, lounge around, and play some games.

trying to soak up some much needed vitamin d and colour...

rose, boules, clear skies... what more could you ask for?

freddy got to throw the first ball of the season.

mmm... seriously delicious platter of mini burgers, chips, pita bread, humous, and fried calamari (the vegetables were definitely the weakest link).

if only everyday could be this carefree and fun! oh, and we are both officially slightly sunburnt. i'm not going to lie though, i'm a little pleased.

xx

2 comments:

lhall said...

Beautiful! You know I'm jealous. I don't know what kind of camera youre using, but your photos have been gorgeous! Cute people in the photos, too! Happy spring!

Platform P said...

Did I tell you this was the cutest blog ever, haha! Looks like you had a great day- jealous!
It's super chilly in London today, these photos make me sad.

Mini burgers make me have little Homer Simpson moments (too much info I know) lol.



xx